what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 61 - POST 1

It's raining this morning.  It's hard for me to hear everyone complain about how much rain there is.  I really don't feel affected by weather as much anymore.  I guess that's one thing that's good about working at home.  :  )

With the new staff, I'm at least getting out more.  In the past few weeks I've gone into the shared office two times, did two more outdoor audits, picked up glasses, beef delivery (and had a great chat with the owner), went to the doctor for check-up, library for books, travel agent with my parents and met with friends for TUT, yoga wine, walk w friend in BH and had a day on my bike (biked to work!!)  yay!!  I also did the Foam Fest (motivating to see what I can do - maybe help me to work out more?) and we got a delivery of patio stone for the backyard (also using muscle there - can feel it in arms).

It really felt good to be out and biking home after a long day.  I want to remember that feeling to remind myself that it's good to be out, interacting with others but also it makes me appreciate home more!

Why are all these extracurricular activities relevant to my entrepreneur life?

- it feels like I have a more balanced life (better integrating friends)
- it is really good to work with someone else (collaboration again?)
- work IS getting done and I'm fitting in errands at the same time

This week again I have two days where I am working outside the home.  I also really need to get the reports done.  Not much is happening with the blog or products but I hope that next week will be more balanced and I can really start the push (only five more months at that point).  Let's do this thing!!

How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.): Being real.  Showing how I support myself rather than providing opinion and conjecture. (I'm tired of scrolling through social media and blogs and just reading about how I need to be "fixed".)  I'm thinking stories - something where I'm trying to relate with others on the beauty and joy of nature - just something different.  A bit informational but otherwise fun and positive not "life coachy".

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.): Being real.  Offering them something different on social media.  Something to get them thinking like "how many colours of butterflies are there - did you see any this week?"

How can I build a strong business foundation: By really taking care of myself, finding the balance that also ebbs and flows, by being able to adjust and trust but always return to the business and make time for it.


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.):

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.):

How can I build a strong business foundation:

No comments:

Post a Comment