what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 60 - POST 1

What I really need to do is countdown how many more months I have so I KNOW how important product development is.  (AND I have to have some money for graphics!!)

It's Monday and I really need to get back to the entrepreneur routine.  This is why it's not happening:

> training new staff at part-time job
> way behind in writing audit reports for part-time job
> not prioritizing my entrepreneur goals
> working on new routines with naturopath

But what is working:

> feeling MUCH different about friends (the need to prioritize, etc.)
> presence at the online HS HB online group (observing how my ego interacts)
(rather than getting triggered by it - and really getting a lot out of the offline exercises!!)
> some movement and ideas in terms of the business:

  • I feel this new interest in getting the products done (inspired by HS HB ladies!).
  • I feel like all of this - my dream to be an entrepreneur - MIGHT actually be possible!!
  • I bit the bullet and went back to posting on IG (it's been almost a month) - realized I could just throw down about six photos and "bury" the old program and then start again.
  • Also had a great thought about LinkedIn since it is where my "target audience" is!  :  )


I'm also thinking that what I need to do is spend the next six weeks working on routine (and some purging) and then dive into the product development once I feel more solid a foundation.)

P.S. Today's an anniversary - it's been six months since I left my traditional job!  wow!!!

(Six and a half months left!)

How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.): Start a column on LinkedIn and make it part of the "business" - you can do it!!

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.): where is your target market on IG - look for some other words.... "government" "overworked" etc.  :  )

How can I build a strong business foundation: see above!  six weeks - let's do this thing!!!


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.):

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.):

How can I build a strong business foundation:





No comments:

Post a Comment