what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 59 - POST 1

So I had hoped to use part of the weekend to catch up with my audit reports but that didn't happen.  I did get a lot of other things done (including some work on my business - yay HS HB).  The last week has been all about getting the new employee on board and now it will be about training her in this upcoming week.

But good news I have four full days to focus on work and another day that should be OK for work (except I have an appointment right in the middle of the day).  I will be going to the shared office space on Tuesday so I know I'll get alot of hours in - the question is whether I'll be able to do the audit reports!!

And then there is of course the blog.  I've been taking pictures but that's about it.  I have one blog post ready to go (just need to add a photo or two).  Will try to get that done Wednesday.  (I'm also meeting with my TUT friend on Tuesday so that should be motivated also!)



How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.):
I'm thinking about how great it is to noticing things on my jog.  I'm listening to mindfulness dharma talks which are helping me relax and slow down.

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.): this week I'm not sure what I can do.  I hope by next week I can think about this some more.  Blog comments?

How can I build a strong business foundation: By what I'm doing.  Slowing down.  Paying attention.  Reading some books (plus new class) so I'm not just doing this mindlessly!  Taking care of myself (and I think this is all part of my message in the end - a strong foundation for life!)


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is this Monday in your entrepreneur life?


How can I support others (message, blog, resource, etc.):

How can I connect to more of my tribe (blog comments, social media, IRL, etc.):

How can I build a strong business foundation:


No comments:

Post a Comment