stuck, stuck, stuck!!!

WEEK 60 - POST 2

I'm having this huge block with the audit reports.  I just CAN'T write them and the more time that goes by the worse the feeling (and block) is.  Ugh!

It feels exactly like the IG issue.  Each week I missed posting made it a bigger issue that I HADN'T POSTED!  So finally I just threw up the photos quickly and just let it be what it was:  "I'm renaming this and just going for it!"  (Who's going to sue me for that?)  :  )

So what I really need to do is somehow put this on its head and approach it in a different way.  But the other sticking point is I feel like I need "time".  A full week with no distractions or a least a full day where I can start at 8:00 am and really get stuff done.  And I just feel pulled in so many other directions (and distracted).  But then I can't really enjoy ANYTHING because this is looming over me.  UGH!

(Right now I'm just waiting until my partner comes home so we can order dinner.  Then I'll work!)

hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment