what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 55 - POST 1

THE WRITING CONTRACT IS DONE - THE WRITING CONTRACT IS DONE 

THE WRITING CONTRACT IS DONE!!

WOW - WOW - WOW!!!

I DID IT!!

IT IS COMPLETE!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!


It is done.  It is done.  It is done.

I finished the writing last Wednesday or so, then I set it aside and proofread it on Saturday and then sent it to the graphic designer.  WOW.  It really feels good.

It also feels good as the second collaboration is complete also.  It was a great opportunity and I'm glad I supported the organization but almost no body showed up.  I think in some ways, it just allowed me to be more comfortable being seen so I don't think it was a failure.  I'm not ready for the big times yet so happy to help other small orgs.  And I did get excited when talking to the people that did show up - so that was cool.  And I kind of see an opportunity to do this again.  Hmmm...

I just really want to connect within today.  Really let it sit here that the writing contract is finished.  I have no more worries about "getting it done" and it won't eat into my weekends.

Right after it was done, I had all this energy to start purging the house.  (THRILLED TO FEEL THIS WAY!) And I had all this interest in keeping the kitchen tidy and we're talking about working in the backyard (doing hardscaping) and we're working on making more healthy and home made meals (and spending less on take out).  I started going through some stuff in my office and in the basement.  Seriously I really want to shed this weight (figuratively and literally)!!

So I'm really happy that I'm going to a naturopath also (for health and weight).  I can really see a huge directional change here.  I'm really going to make my body (and health) and surroundings a priority.  (Reaching outwards just hasn't been working for me!!)

The two new "indie kindreds" who I was going to meet-up with suddenly "disappeared" when I mentioned my part-time job (which has ties to religion).  But it is actually (ironically) great timing as I HAVE to stop looking for partners, people to help motivate or who I can identify with.  I need to IDENTIFY with myself (FIRST).

And as I KEEP saying (repeatingI ALREADY have enough:

- an incredible spouse who is the best thing that ever happened to me
(we celebrated last night with a cake!  he has 400 IG followers now!)
FIVE GREAT FRIENDS:
- a local friend who I can go for walks with, write with, do yoga and nature stuff with
- another local friend who wants to meet up monthly (and do some jogging)
- another friend who is a writer and loves nature (outside city)
- a new friend who makes me laugh and who I connect with so well
- a task buddy - who is also TUT friend and we help motivate each other regularly
PLUS OTHERS
- other friends who are there by text, on IG and Twitter and emails and coffees, etc
- a workspace where I can go work any day, where I am recognized and welcomed
- an online mastermind friend who I can check in with monthly (and even more this summer)
- an online critique partner who is there for me for my fiction writing!!
- online support through Indie Kindred and some other great people
- support from naturopath, life coach and other professionals (xo)
- regular meet-ups that I can be a part of (meditation, entrepreneur, etc.)

I have so, so very much!!  I am blessed!!  (Amazing that I have to keep reminding myself of this!)

xo


What's Inspiring You This Week: I am done, I am done, I am done (and I'm feeling energy to be able to tackle new things finally!!)

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I just want to slow down for the next three weeks, integrate some new healthy habits and take care of myself.  Can I slow down?

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You have done an amazing thing!!  You have some incredible support!  You can do this!  If you can do the writing contract - you can do ANYTHING!! xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: slowing down, being appreciative, seeing the abundance I have (I think clearing some stuff out will help with seeing the abundance!)  xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how is your Monday in your entrepreneur life?

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment