how to connect in a way that is true to me xo

WEEK 56 - POST 3

Another perfect post, mirroring what I'm feeling a year later.  It's the social media that is really getting to me.  I'm not sure if I can continue to sustain the enthusiasm.  I need to figure out a different way.  I know that there is NOTHING I'd rather be doing than getting out to do research on my business topic and/or write about it but the marketing is just not "me".  I'm sure there is a way to figure out how it can be me, but it will take time.

So we are still going forward, still enjoying the new career path but a bit overwhelmed and tired from the social aspect (being an introvert).  I'm sure there is even an online course for social media for introverts.  Hah!  I'm absolutely sure.  (And also I like how my life coach has been doing it - one medium (Fbook) and the coaching for a full year plus.  Only now is she starting to put together a newsletter, website, etc.  She is growing slowly and true to herself.)

Next week, I'm on vacation.  First thing is to recharge the batteries.  Second is to do some fiction writing and then after that IF I want, IF I have the excitement, I'm going to work on the blog.  But only if I've been able to play enough!  :  )



FROM WEEK 4 (2016)
"...my enthusiasm has waned.  I keep reminding myself that this is new.  That it will take a bit of time to get use to a) working at home b) working alone (not connecting to city) c) working for myself and d) all the emotions that go with this... This is the point where I'm kind of like - What's the point?  Who really cares anyway?  Does it really matter?  But then I have to ask myself: Is there ANYTHING you'd rather be doing????  And I know the answer to that."  (LINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment