what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 53 - POST 1

So close, so close, so close!

These three days (Sunday - Tuesday) are going to be a scramble.

Sunday was writing + first collaboration event (it went well - yay!)

Monday is interview (for staff member for part-time job), test of audit (draft is finalized!) + prep for first one and meeting with graphic designer at end of day.

Tuesday is first outdoor audit.

And then I can get back to writing.

The Primer has three of seven pages well drafted (before it was just point form).  It's taking me about an hour for each page.  Then I need to proofread.

Hopefully, finally, all done by next weekend.

It will feel amazing.  And then we will celebrate: FIRST YEAR COMPLETED, WRITING CONTRACT DONE, FIRST COLLAB DONE and GREAT STATS FOR BOTH OF US!!


I've taken so many pictures lately, I want to do so much more social media, I have some great inspiration for blog posts... I just can't WAIT until the writing is done and the second collaboration is done and I can find time to really focus on the blog and other parts that will really be the foundation of this business.

Can. Not. Wait.




What's Inspiring You This Week: I've done it, I've done a year.  The writing contract is so close to be doing.  It's going to feel AMAZING once it's behind me.  So thrilled.  (And really so proud that it is done - major respect for all those writers out there!)

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Wanting to get back to healthy habits (moving, stretching, eating well, etc.) but I just feel so behind that it all goes out the window as I try to rush to catch up.  I keep wondering if I would do less procrastination if I got in a good jog and some yoga daily.  xo

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You will figure out this work life balance.  You will.  If it wasn't for the writing, you'd be further ahead and now you know that you can't take something like that on if you have other things on the go.  Such a great lesson!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: I will get things done.  I will be as present as I can be for each activity and just look only as far as the next one and not stress out about the big list.  Just one thing at a time.  xo


OK, that's me... now tell me about you - how has your month been going?  What's next in your plans - how is your Monday in your entrepreneur life?

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment