just a very small happy dance here.

WEEK 51 - POST 2

It is Tuesday.  I just had to post because...

THE LAST FACT SHEET IS DONE.


IT'S DONE.  IT'S DONE.  IT'S DONE!!



HOLY CRAP - IT. IS. DONE.


I have completed 10 Fact Sheets and 10 Case Studies.


THIS COMPLETELY INSANE MONKEY IS OFF MY BACK.


I AM SO INCREDIBLY THRILLED!!


IT IS DONE!!!!!


(At the end of WEEK 46, I had completed nine and then I had to revise two, review the two revised ones, then review two more (that our volunteer couldn't do) AND do all my other part-time job tasks.  It took me four weeks - another MONTH to get this last one done.  HOLY CRAP. IT IS DONE)

In the last week or so I've also:

- updated my gravatar (with social media + website link)

- scheduled a meeting with some indie kindreds later this month

- said "No" to two (pro bono) things: friend who asked for help with a project (that is in my area of expertise but not my blog focus so not a good investment of time) and an request from an organization to write an article for their newspaper.  (I said I could do it another time, just not now - too busy.)

- I also did social media, including some IG photos and some tweets of the first collaboration




OMG - IT IS DONE!!!


REALLY - it's actually a ***HUGE*** HAPPY DANCE!!!

WOOHOO!!!

time to celebrate!

you are AMAZING!!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment