what's what: monday morning check-in!

WEEK 43 - POST 1

How to describe how I'm feeling today?

The biggest issue is that I know that I am my own roadblock.  That I desperately want to have these fact sheets complete (!!!) and that really the only thing in between me and the completion of them is THE WRITING.

That I have to do.

If I wrote them, then they would be done.

But for some reason, I'm just agonizing about "them not being done" - like THAT is my job, rather than writing them.

Plus, the anxiety that I don't have enough time for my blog is returning and that on Sunday I wanted to be out doing so many things for my blog but couldn't...  and I think the anxiety is in part because of something in my personal life that then bleeds into my professional life....

I had a GREAT phone conversation with my supervisor on Thursday.  I did some writing and critiquing on Saturday (WAY OVERDUE) and got out of the house (yay!).  I saw my parents on Sunday.  So I did accomplish some things.


** This Thursday's post will be on Friday as I have a workshop that I have to be at on Wednesday and Thursday and it will be hard for me to check in.


What's Inspiring You This Week: Nothing!  It's a short week (going to a workshop for part-time job for two days).  I know that three of the facts sheets are almost there.  I can do this.  I can!!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Same place, same headgame, same attitude.  How can I switch this up??

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: I know you are disappointed that you didn't get much done this weekend.  I know you are disappointed that it's almost April and your products aren't ready for launch.  I know you are disappointed.  But don't let that make you believe you can't do this.  You are doing this.  You are right here, right now doing this.  I believe in you!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Nothing.  I will commit to surviving the week.  And being supportive to myself rather than critical.  That's it.  No other goals.  xo



OK, that's me... I hope your week (month?) is going better than mine!!  What's going on with you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment