- connect to myself in the mornings (rather than needing to connect to others)
- a great morning routine (nourishment, meditation, movement, nature)
- asking myself how my entrepreneurial work can be of service each day
- allowing happiness, fun, joy, rest and magic to lead the way!
- finding the "yes!" and connecting to that, rather than obligation (what should be no)
- a great balance between marketing and networking and creating products
- allowing space, patience and time for revitalizing life, relationship and home
Specifically Am Doing:
- doing both immediate business tasks (taxes (getting advice also) and copywrite!)
- collaborating with friend (local) + online friend from blogging class
- took recording (podcasting) class and ready to make first recording
- entrepreneurial partners to work with (TUT, Mastermind, C.P.)
- creating a new routine that better supports my entrepreneurial work!!
(possibly mornings until 10:00 are sacrosanct - my own time (personal & creative)
- networking to discover next opportunities (being interviewed for a blog or podcast,
creating a joint project, working with a graphic designer, finding someone great at helping to create a great headshot...)
What I can do Next:
- setting aside the time to get these new projects done and out in the world!
- seeing office as work space and closing door and leaving work each day*
- updating my business plan yearly (and doing end of year summary)
- pay for professionally designed buttons, adverts, etc.
- opening up business bank account(s) and possibly phone number
- getting professional headshots done this year (wardrobe, makeup, hair)
- have a really great work wardrobe (5 "uniforms")
* buy new door!
Personal that will also help Professionally:
- Saying good-bye to friends that are taking up too much headspace and holding me back
- Letting go of STUFF and trusting that you will have $$$ when you need to buy more!!