end of the week check-in... happy accomplishments!!

WEEK 43 - POST 2

My Friday check-in.

First let's celebrate as I have finished two more fact sheets!!

AMAZING!!  I am THRILLED!!!

This feels so great!!  I only have three more to do.

WHEW!!

Now it REALLY feels like this might actually be complete.

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!!!!




OTHER RECENT ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

I got back to my lawyer about the trademark!! Yay!!

I provided my critique on the first 3 chapers of my C.P. manuscript and sent her my next chapter! Woohoo!!

Two "business" conversations - so exciting!!  Told someone at a meeting about my blog and biz idea and also the local enterprise alliance suggested I do something for their June event.  Wow!!

I provided the graphic designer with the first three (reviewed and edited) fact sheets to start working on the finished product.  (The case study one looks amazing!!)

Invested 45 minutes of my entrepreneur time to answer Britt Bravo's "Calling All Healers" survey and then another 30 minutes reading a few of her latest blog posts.  The survey really helped me to sort out what is going on with my small business - great questions - you should fill it out also!  I'm excited to see what other tools she may create to help healers.  Her Juicy Blogging Course was a great investment!


Hope your week went well also!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment