Seriously with all the physical things that I'm worried about (ear infection and now bright lines & floaters in my vision!) I am happy that any progress has been done this week. I spent 4 hours to get my ears diagnosed and get a prescription last sunday and now it looks like I have to go back - prescription is not working. And I just went to an eye appointment at the end of friday that took up three hours. Whew!!
I also worked on presentation (that got cancelled) and sent out newsletter (two hours) and did a lot of other small tasks for part-time work which totaled 17 hours.
End of the day Sunday - what's been done:
- Five Case Studies revised and delivered
- Newsletter finalized and sent out
- Website updated with events
- Outreach to two organizations
- Changed dates for training
- Emails (including contacting five organizations for case studies)
And yes!! One Fact Sheet is Finalized!!
Thought this would NEVER HAPPEN!!