what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 35 - POST 1

Another Monday and I had a rough last week.  Again with the people - ready to pull back again.  I think that I really need to be very deliberate about people that I see and who I really feel good about spending time with.  And then completely dial back on the group things (that I organize) as there are way too unconscious expectations there for me.

UGH.

OK, so here's the good stuff:

- Received two emails - one a request for blogging collaboration from a fellow classmate of the Juicy Blogging Course (wonderful - wow!) and the other from my friend who I am doing the local CSArt collaboration with this year.  Things are moving.  xo

- Reviewed five case studies (since my supervisor can't) and sent them out to the organizations for a final review.  The rest will be sent out today.  Got my cry on about how difficult the fact sheets are and am ready again to make a go of it.  (Also mulled the new contract over - might have been part of the trigger for tears - and am feeling better about it now.)

- I fixed the one photo - posted that blog post

- Signed up for the podcasting course

- Completed two more posts (with images) and drafted a third 

(Wow three blog posts ready and another half-way there!)  And I know that two others are 1/3 complete (point form, draft with some images), having worked on them last month.

- Also emailed my mastermind partner and had my life coaching session on Friday which went very well (some subtle shifts felt) xo


Wow. Wow. WOW!!!


At first Sunday morning, I didn't feel like working on my blog but I started with just switching out the photo and then i started working on the easy one (link to three initiatives I love) and then moved on to a more difficult one to write (which is the one half drafted) and then finished with an easy one that was photo heavy.

I started with the easy tasks.  The small steps.

xo





What's Inspiring You This Week: the support I have at home.  the small shift opening up to accepting all of me (and all of my work) and the understanding that this is it - this is the year I need to step up.  And knowing that possibly (finally) I have some good support set up for it (morning routine, three goals for 2017, life coach and mastermind and two local groups that I will attend regularly and see if they can help me to create a good foundation + a couple of friends that I will prioritize.)

Where Are you Stuck This Week: need to be gentle, kind, understanding about this contract.  you DID do the case studies.  you CAN do the fact sheets.  just start with the small steps.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Two months from now, these fact sheets will be written and then will be written by you.  Just write them for yourself.  For that one person who will find that they make all the difference.  just that one person.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: 1) getting more post card/business cards out.  2) taking the two pictures I need for a blog post (if there is sun) and 3) finishing another post (the written part at least) and 4) drafting another.  just keep drafting - that's the first step.   Oh yes, and also 5) social media (but watch the amount of time you spend there!)





OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:




No comments:

Post a Comment