what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 36 - POST 1

I didn't do so great last week in terms of goals but I did do:

- social media posts (including more today)
- comments on blogs (thinking this can be a Sunday task)
- grey last weekend so no photos
- did work on another post or two (finessing drafts)
- listened to a couple of podcast episodes (Jen + Tim)

Again - not as much writing done as I'd like but I did spend time figuring out new program and negotiating new contract.    I'm really hoping that by the end of this week, I can say that ONE FACT SHEET IS DONE.

WOW - that would be great - STAY TUNED.

xo


What's Inspiring You This Week: sun this morning (I haven't gotten out lately and know that once the fact sheets are on a roll I must make getting out a priority.)  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: lawyer's letter, lawyer's letter, lawyer's letter - must at least start this, this week.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: you keep creeping to the finish line.  I know you can do this.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: focusing on writing contract + podcast course this Saturday.  (oh yes I did - yay!!)





OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment