what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 30: POST 1

WEEK THIRTY.

Wow.

I'm here.  I can't believe it. Thirty weeks, I'm getting close to 10 months.  Wow.

If I was doing this full time would I have a better rhythm, schedule, output?

I'm not sure.

What I realized this week, that no matter what I have been doing, the writing contract, blogs, other ideas, my novel, I've ALWAYS been procrastinating.

ALWAYS.

It's my default.

There's just too much fear around these hopes and dreams and wishes.  And I just let it stop me in my tracks.  I did have a big realization a month or so ago about how heavy this all is but how I'm not processing it well and how it's coming out in other ways.  I'm retreating from the world in other ways so as not to have to talk about my blog.  Yikes!  This is not good.  Seriously one step forward and five steps back.

Yikes!!

I'm a broken record but I have the same things going on.  Procrastination, doubt, fear, frustration.

I'm a broken record - but dammit, I'm just going to claim it.

THERE.  DONE.

I didn't even talk about the outcome of Week 27 (creating a giveaway) and how my friend was great at talking up her project and my blog and that the giveaway I created was inspiring to both me and V.

There are still small, amazing things happening.  And I'm starting to really get alot of messages about collaboration and how amazing it can be (and make things happen faster with more synergy).

And I didn't check in at the end of last week.  Ergh!!


What's Inspiring You This Week: This week I did do something cool and celebrate it.  I commissioned mugs and didn't question what I wanted and now have ended up with mugs that feel SO ME and I am so proud (and love them so much!)  But seriously they are a symbol of my journey.

Where Are you Stuck This Week: The broken record, how do I get myself unstuck??

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: There is a reason you are here.  There is no reason to resist this.  The answer will come once you let go of the resistance.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Surviving the week.  (We are packing up for Friday and away for five days.)  Just need to get through this week with my head up.  xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:




No comments:

Post a Comment