Squished in between the desire to be healthy (exercise) and the need to bring in immediate income is my BUSINESS

WEEK 29 - POST 1

This weekend went well.  I finally felt some momentum around the blog again.

There are alot of competing priorities around the end of the year and I must plan for this better next year.  For now, I'm just muddling through, hoping to get enough done.

Happy to have watched Planet Earth II and been able to live tweet (although it's being shown in Britain - not my main audience but still good for social media... wonder if there will be a time for it to be shown in the U.S. or Canada?) It was great practice and nice to see all the people enjoying the last episode!

This week, need to focus on writing contract but hoping to be able to fit in some time for the blog also.  Want to really start getting my routine down for both.

Let's do this!!



What's Inspiring You This Week: that there is always time.  the snow and a long week with hours for me to write and do my "thang"

Where Are you Stuck This Week: still working on a routine (it's 9:30 and my morning routine didn't happen and I need to get off this blog and start WRITING!!)

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: you have done 5 case studies.  you CAN do 3 more easily.  Let's focus on the small steps.  one thing at a time.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: moving even just a bit at every break (every hour) and getting inspired to go out and enjoy the snow and doing just a bit for the blog and one little step for the THREE PRODUCTS for my biz!!



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment