what's what: tuesday morning check in!

WEEK 26 - POST 1

So today was work for my part-time gig.  I managed to get in three hours and then with the bus travel that equaled five hours all together.  I was going to see if I could do some contract writing tonight but will work on the blog tonight - as I have THREE comments!!  Yay!!

I still have a week and a half for the Juicy Blogging Course and then I'm on my own.  It's great to be getting to know my classmates better as we work on our blogs - I can't wait to continue the support after the course and see where we get!!

This week is again a short week but I'm going to make the blog a priority.  I'm feeling a bit jazzed from the last couple of entries and the social media support (I have to get my IG working on my new phone)!!!


What's Inspiring You This Week:  Renewed energy, potential and support for my blog!!  (I just had like the umpteenth person ask me if I had heard of Fbthing - wow!)

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I feel like I'm under a PILE of things to do.  But I just need to focus on one thing at a time and keep working at my pace.  There is no pile.  There is just the next thing in front of you.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:  You can do EVERYTHING you want to do.  There is enough time and you just need to follow the best rhythm for you to succeed!!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Working on finding my rhythm (healthy balance of work, health, etc at home) and getting IG working on phone.





OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment