what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 24 - POST 1

Good Morning!!

I slept in this morning but am raring to go at 9:30.  I think I will switch back and forth from writing contract to blog and see how that goes.  I'm also scheduling my days for work outside the house this week.  Looks like I'll be working out of the house three days this week!  Things are going well.

It'll be warm for the next couple of days, so I also want to go for a walk and I have a soup to make.  That's about it.  That's all I need to focus on right now.

What I did do last week:

- Reviewed 9 chapters for my C.P.
- Met with my Mastermind friend (this was GREAT!!)
- Met with a friend who is going through alot of what I'm going through!
- Updated my professional website (online profile) - realized how valuable the knowledge is that I have about the local "industry" and resources and all I've learned from starting non-profits and writing grants.  wow.  (THIS is GREAT!!)
- Kept up the social media (my mastermind gave me a kind comment on that - great encouragement!)
- Watched a video from Success without Sacrifice (jenny shih)
- Went for a couple of walks (took photos)

That's a lot!!


What's Inspiring You This Week: I have time to write in the blog!!  The contract writing will be broken down into bite sized chunks!!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I feel lots of pressure, even though it's the start of the month.  I feel like every day is FILLED with obligations and stress - got to write, got to write, got to write!!!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: it is the start of the month!  you have done some great writing already!  you can do this and you will do it.  just small bite sized pieces!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: a blog post.  just one. and instagram and two twitter posts for your blog and possibly even one on Fbook.  xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment