what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 27 - POST 1

here is how this morning has gone so far.  one hour on twitter (way too long!) and then answering emails (long overdue). reading some articles (from social media links) and now wanting to finish juicy blogging course.  three more days.

i published another post last night and hope to get two done this week. but the great thing is that i promoted my newest post on three social medias (twitter, linked in and fbook (OUWT site)) today.  yay!! (usually I have just done twitter.)  it will be interesting to see what works best.

and my volunteer post got promoted by someone with almost 2000 followers!  so thrilled!!

i'm prioritizing the blog today as I want some final feedback before the class is done.  let's hope this continues weekly - where my blog doesn't become the last priority.




What's Inspiring You This Week:  lots of ideas coming for the blog, hoping for a better schedule with my calendar and feeling better (not behind).

Where Are you Stuck This Week: must limit social media time - it really just eats away at my day!!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: this is great - someone tweeted you - you promoted your post on three social medias!  and you feel ahead on your writing contract!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: getting a new post complete.  and if there's time a few other posts started.  xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:








No comments:

Post a Comment