what's what: tuesday morning check in!

WEEK 20: POST 1

Wow!  I can't believe I'm here.

Twenty weeks in!

I have my website, my logo, my blog!  And twenty-two posts so far!  Woohoo!!

I've started networking and have my first collaboration ...

And this week will be my THIRD opportunity to network (and my FIRST opportunity to pass out my business cards.) WOW.

I made two investments in my business in September: the business cards and the juicy blogging course.

And I've done one week of the course and find it ALREADY to be a great investment.

It's a TUESDAY as there was a holiday yesterday and I didn't do any work.  (I did work a bit on a second blog post.  Whew - finally catching up and I hope that with this course, I will finally get ahead on my posting schedule!)  But it's still busy with my writing and we are going out of town for six days this month so I think it will still be a game of catch up.

It's hard really getting into a writing schedule - you TRULY have to fit in down time and find a great rhythm.  And be prepared to sit even if you don't feel like writing right at that moment.  So as a writer, you have to fit in that time to your schedule (AND get compensated for it!) as the down time is crucial for the productive time.

(My pet sitter asked for an increase to her rates - I need to be brave and start asking for an increase to mine!)




OK - WE NEED TO RECOGNIZE THIS ACHIEVEMENT!


TWENTY WEEKS!!

TWENTY-TWO POSTS!!



CELEBRATE!!  WOOWOO!!  GREAT ONE GIRL!!  YOU ARE DOING IT!!


CONGRATULATIONS!!!


I AM SO THRILLED - KEEP IT GOING!!


CHEERS TO YOU!!

PARTY-TIME!!


xo



What's Inspiring You This Week: the blogging course is really inspiring me - I wished I had more time to invest in working on the assignments, etc.  Will remember that next time I take a course - make sure you have a quiet schedule!!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: hoping to find the self-love to be able to ride this up and down of writing ambitions!  I need to stop forcing and just allow.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: you ARE figuring it out, slowly but surely, you are getting what you really need to know and you are getting some great messages (supportive structures plus what would your compassionate future YOU advise you and how can you work with fear rather than force yourself to be "confident")

What Will You Commit To For This Week: keeping going - moving forward - seeing where the steps lead me and being open to messages and new directions!  xo




OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment