what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 23: POST 1

A really quick check in.

Week 22 I was away for the week and wasn't able to do much for the blog.

No post.  No social media.  No blogging course exercises.

Needless to say I feel waaaaaaaayyy behind at this point.

(I'm trying to catch up on my contract writing hours.  End of the month is here.  Yesterday did an amazing five hours and WROTE.  Yes I wrote.  So this is what I'm trying to do today.  Catch up will continue on Tuesday and Wednesday and then Thurs/Fri I will be working on my new month's hours.  So hopefully by the weekend - early next week I'll be back to working on the blog.)

But good thing is.... I'M WRITING!!!

Yay!!


What's Inspiring You This Week:  I'm writing!  Got to keep at it, so that this contract doesn't continue to intimidate me.

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Not having time for the blog - but need to just accept and move on.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: The blog will be there when you have time and you will also get input on the blogging course for another couple of weeks.  It's all good!!

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Working on my writing contract.  This is GOOD!!  Yay!!



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment