what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 19: POST 1

So am happy that by the end of last week, I was working on two posts and searching archives for photos AND I went out to do two photos shoots (one on Friday and another on Saturday with my spouse).  The weather continues to be very warm so we'll see when these leaves change colour!!

And this Monday I need a bit of extra motivation to push me over the final hump (I just got off a twitter seeing the amazing achievements of one woman in NZ - yikes!) here's a list to remind me about what's already been done/achieved:

- I am doing the monthly networking (and have business cards this month to give out!)
- I am volunteering with this other group for networking opportunities (and they will have an event in November where I can meet other entrepreneurs)
- I have my business cards (and they sent me free ones to replace the greyscale ones!)
- I have completed so many things (logo, website, trademark, blog) this year!
- I have received two grants that will pay for my writing contract this year
- I have been keeping a consistent blog schedule even when I'm uninspired
- I have achieved many things that seemed beyond me and am ready to take on other challenges (recording MP3 next!  yay!)
- I have started working on a social media presence and have room to expand (just took a photo this morning for instagram)
- I'm taking a "Juicy Blogging Course" starting this week - perfect timing (will help inspire and connect with other like-minded peeps!)
- I'm also still working with my Critique Partner (creative writing) and a Mastermind friend

I WANT a slow business.  I don't want to live a high stress life.  I don't want to be disconnected and rushing and always feeling like there's just not enough time (actually I already feel like that - yikes!).  Everything takes time and it is all happening when it should happen.

Going to try for less social media and tv this month (oops - shouldn't have gone on that woman's instagram site!)  I can really feel it - the desire to disconnect, to distract, to just drop out.  (I have to really look at what is draining my energy and intersperse moments where I can BOOST myself!).

xo


And a quick check-in:

What's Inspiring You This Week: Am done, done, done my "end of month" at EOD today.  It will feel amazing to have my time back!!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: A bit worried that this month I'm already starting with crunch time (especially if I go away - although I CAN work remotely).  NEED TO FOCUS.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You like what you are doing, you like the work, you are just afraid.  Your supervisor supports you.  You are done with the collaboration - there should be no people that will mess with your outlook this month (fingers crossed).

What Will You Commit To For This Week: I will commit to working on my business.  xo





OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment