what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 18 - POST 1

Oh man.  This is hard to write.  No blog posts were written last week.

And if I don't get any done this week, then I'm behind three weeks.  Of course the good thing is - NO ONE KNOWS!!!  I don't put dates on my blog posts.  When more people start tuning in, they will notice how my posting schedule but for now it really shouldn't matter.

I guess the disappointment is the feeling that I can't do this.  If I can't even write one blog post a week, then how am I supposed to have a full business operating around it?

Right now I'm not full time with my business.  This is the other thing I need to remember.  I'm struggling to find even 10 hours a week right now.  And I want this work to be done during a work week rather than on the weekend (which sadly seems to be happening rather often).

OK - so I feel crappy! Enough of the beratement.  What can we do about it?  I need to forgive myself for not being organized enough.  I know I'm trying to handle it all but it's alot.  Too much right now.  There's a BIG learning curve here.  And I am learning!!

Good Things:

- Money is coming in.
- You WANT to do the blog.
- There are SO many great signs everywhere!!
- You had a great insight this weekend.
- You still have 15 months to do this!


What's Inspiring You This Week: Five days ahead of me to find a good rhythm.

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Working on the ability to trust and to surrender to the moment.

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You are doing amazing.  YOU ARE.  xo

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Allowing the flow to take me, trusting in the moment and that there is time for all of it.  xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment