what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 17 - POST 1

OK so it was great to be able to get two blog posts completed last week.

Need to get two done this week to catch up - hopefully that can be done so that next week I can get one post ahead.  And then the week after will be two posts ahead.  Getting all the photos, naming them all, fixing them all IS taking alot of time!

This week will be busy though as I have grant applications due and I need to get in my writing contract hours.  (I'm realizing that I can't do too many hours of writing back to back.)

Blog Posts
Grant Writing
Contract Writing

(thank god there is no fiction writing on top of all of this!  or trying to write an article!)

I want to continue the momentum this week.  I need to figure out how to feel connected to others.

What's Inspiring You This Week: The momentum I felt last week.  Not only did I feel connected but I also got things done!  Order business cards and wrote the testimonial!!  WOW!!

Where Are you Stuck This Week: I feel the time crunch and I worry I can't keep up the momentum.  Need to figure out a few quick easy strategies to employ - the weather is AMAZING!!!

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You can do this, you can do this.  Get focused.  Deal with any unease, restlessness, regret, disappointment later.  You have a choice.

What Will You Commit To For This Week: Getting the two blog posts done.  That's enough.  xo



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment