WEEK 16 - POST 1
So last week was really bad for me and it culminated in a really depressing Friday.
Here are some things I'm taken note of:
- I posted some messages on blogs of online friends, which helped me feel connected in a small way (and part of having great friends is being a great friend also, I figured)
- I sent an overdue text to a friend thanking her for our continued TUT meet-ups (we went to a Mike Dooley workshop years ago and still meet a few times a year to work on manifesting our next steps). And she called me (and it was GOOD to connect)
- I'm going to go to the other coffee shop for awhile. I just need to stay away from bad vibes right now (whether it's the other person or myself who is creating them!)
- I LOVED riding my bike to the cafe on Friday: THAT part was AMAZING. So I repeated to myself as I rode my bike "THIS is what I want to feel MORE of. This is the feeling I want to manifest into my life MORE."
- I sent an email to a friend's husband who had shared with me his website weeks ago but I forgot to look at it and give him some comments.
(I think if I'm stuck, I need to go outside (rather than go to the tv) and/or get rid of stuff downstairs. Kind of like a "If I want to eat or watch tv due to procrastination or boredom" let's let something go instead!)
So now it's time to focus on the good that is happening! And accept the bad - let it be, don't try to change it or expend energy about it! xo
I spent alot of time on Saturday finishing another post. I'm happy to do a bit of writing, a bit of photo search each day so that in the end it doesn't take a long time. Just small steps forward. After finishing the post - I had no energy for the blog for Sunday (or even today). Something else to note. I need to mix it up - go out take photos, do some social media, write a bit... etc.
What's Inspiring You This Week: I really like the idea of a big project every year, like what Jen Lee does. Works for the full winter and then gives herself a break in the summer. I want to operate like this. Work towards my own deadlines and see that there is a time to pause in between.
Where Are you Stuck (This Week): What's eating into this is the stress I get from my 10 hr/wk job (what?!?!) and the need to always be writing grants. (To support the extra 10 hrs I want to get paid.) I need to evaluate this. The idea was that as my business grew, I'd need the grants less and less... I have 16 months left with my part-time job as it is.
Got to get working on the PART TWO of this BUSINESS!!
What Is The Message You Need To Hear: You can do this, you can do this, you can do this! I believe in you!! Start thinking like a (slow/small) business woman!
What Will You Commit To For This Week: I will commit to my fall routine, swimming tomorrow, jogging on other days, going to the networking event and doing one other blog post and some social media!
OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!
What's Inspiring You This Week:
Where Are you Stuck This Week:
What Is The Message You Need To Hear:
What Will You Commit To For This Week: