what's what: monday morning check in!

WEEK 14 - POST 1

So I had a really great week where I soft launched and then went to a networking event (Wk 12) and then last week (getting close to the end of the month) was not as productive as I had hoped.  This week is the final week of the month and I need to get in my part-time (second contract) hours, so the blog is second priority but still is a priority for me.

-  I liked that I took photos when I was out doing my tours for my part-time job.  That worked really well.  Must remember to do this again as I will be out at least two more day.
- I did provide a friend with alot of networking ideas (and talked about options for blog)
- Other priorities (biked over to visit friend, finally made my ceramics order, cleaned up the kitchen and helped V. with photos, answered emails).  Also just relaxed on weekend (no work).

Mentally I still feel good - still OK with the idea of networking, still not intimidated about another blog post (although I'm worried about the slip up last week) but on the other hand, the writing contract which has been hanging over my head all month (looking too big to tackle) finally got started so I'm THRILLED that I've been able to make THAT less intimidating also.

I've got to get in almost 25 hours for that this week, along with some hours for my main part-time gig AND get the blog done.  I also have two commitments this week in the evening.  Long weekend is coming up and I also promised my CP something by the end of the month.  It's all getting rather squeezed again.  I remember feeling this way with the June event and the July newspaper deadline.  I'm getting a bit better at having perspective on all of this but still holding on to dear life!

Got up early this Monday to hopefully start a new routine.  Drank a big glass of water, sat down, meditated and did the rebounder.  Should be doing some yoga or pilates now.  But happy with getting some done!  Celebrate the small victories (even if it is just getting up early and NOT feeling tired).

Let's do this thing!  If I can at least get two blog posts done, some social media, comment on a blog or two, order those business cards, give my testimonial and get in my 30 hours this week - we're sailing!!!

xo


What's Inspiring You This Week:  The fact that I cleaned up the kitchen last night (spent at least 30 minutes in there instead of in front of a screen and it felt good.)  And this line I saw on Instagram "Cycling through sunsets lately like it's my career choice."  And damn - if it's not mine!  xo

Where Are you Stuck This Week: Worrying that one week will repeat in next week.  Trying to find motivation that comes from within (not from outside).  Not accepting reality (wishing I had more time).

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: Enjoy each minute, each hour, each day.  Be here, be present and the rest will flow.  Trust in your body and connect, connect, connect.  There is no rush.  Be the best you, you can be.  x.

What Will You Commit To For This Week: I am going to go to a coffee shop and write one day this week.  Let's make this happen!!



OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

What's Inspiring You This Week:

Where Are you Stuck This Week:

What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

What Will You Commit To For This Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment